Friday, March 23, 2012

Maximizing Customer Engagement with Technology

I attended a joint presentation between Ektron, Rightpoint, and Microsoft this week that touched on a couple of really interesting topics. From the Ektron standpoint, we focused on personalization -- tailoring the user experience to improve engagement.

With Rightpoint, they talked about employee engagement via social intranets and really, if you can make your company feel (and act) like a family, the rewards are limitless.

And of course our good friends at Microsoft chimed in with information about how the Azure Cloud can support all of these initiatives.

It got me thinking, how much is your company really focused on customer engagement? I know that you have to devote resources to new product/service development, but improving the methods in which you target/retain/communicate with clients (and prospective clients) can be just as (if not more) effective. And that's what my newest In a Minute is all about. If you're looking for ways to improve the way you engage with current and prospective customers, give it a look.


As always, your comments are appreciated and if you have any suggestions for a future post, I’m all ears. Thanks for stopping by.

Follow me at @jonmkee on Twitter, friend me on G+, link to me on Linked In -- I'm always looking to connect with other bright people.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information. I found it very informative as I have been researching a lot lately on practical matters such as you talk about..
    Client engagement

    ReplyDelete